Once the fixture list was revealed many Saddlers fans pencilled Saturday 7th September into their diaries as it was announced we would play local rivals Wolves at the Molineux on this date however as we announced via our Twitter service, this game was in jeopardy due to it falling on an international weekend.
Both clubs have now decided that should our game fall victim to the call ups then the earliest date we could travel to Wolves would be on Tuesday 17th September.
We now await the international squads to decide whether this will be the case.
Many Saddlers fans will feel agrieved with the likely hood of us not playing our rivals on a Saturday….we will just have to beat them on Tuesday night instead!
Stay tuned for more information when we receive it.